Thursday, March 13, 2008

Quantum Questions

In a podcast in which Kathlyn Hendricks, Ph.D. & Gay Hendricks, Ph.D. are interviewed about relationships they share Five Quantum Questions. I think these questions can be useful in a mediation session so I wanted to share them.... They are:

1. Am I willing to resolve this?

2. How is this conflict/feeling familiar?

3. What can I say about this situation that is unarguable right now?

4. What do I really want? Specifically....

5. What is the simplest step you can take to move toward what you want?

I think these questions can be used by us when we are acting as mediators as well as we can ask the questions of ourselves when we are struggling with an issue....

For more information on the Hendricks and their work visit their website: http://www.hendricks.com/

No comments: